4D LOTTO RESULT April 21, 2021
4D LOTTO RESULT April 21, 2021 – Here is the official 4D Lotto result for today 9pm draw result has announces by Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO).
Here is the 4D Lotto draw official result today:
4D PCSO LOTTO RESULT
Winning numbers in exact order
Players can access also the previous results at the 4D Lotto results history page to analysis.
Scroll down to view the total winner and current jackpot price for the 2nd and 3rd winners.
Here is More PCSO Lotto Result Update:
SWERTRES HEARING Today For Today August 04, 2021!
3D SWERTRES LOTTO RESULT August 04, 2021 (2pm, 5pm and 9pm updates)
2D EZ2 LOTTO RESULT August 04, 2021 (2pm, 5pm and 9pm updates)
STL RESULT Today August 04, 2021 Vis-Min (10:30am, 3pm and 7pm updates)
LOTTO RESULT Today August 04, 2021 (9pm updates)
4D Players may also check minor prizes in today’s draw below or see the other PCSO draws today such as 3D lotto, STL Swer3 and 2d Lotto.
4D Lotto Result Summary Wednesday April 21, 2021
The following table contains below is the summary of the 4D Lotto draw tonight:
|1st Prize*||₱ 111,793.00||1|
|2nd Prize||₱ 800.00||68|
|3rd Prize||₱ 100.00||978|
The above results and Jackpot price are the official 4D Lotto winning number for today.
4D Lotto Winning Prize
PCSO computes the 4D prizes based on the following payout system.
- 1st Prize (All 4 digits) you win Php 10,000.00 (Minimum Guaranteed Amt.).
- 2nd Prize (MGA) (First 5 or last 5 digits) you will win 800.00 Pesos.
- 3rd Prize (MGA) (First 4 or last 4 digits) you will win 100.00 Pesos.
How much the player wins for 1st prize category is by pari-mutuel basis, that is, dividing the allocated prize money equally among the winners. The first prize Minimum Guaranteed Amount (MGA) for this game is 10,000.00.PCSO
How to Play 4D Lotto?
Here we explained – how play PCSO 4d lotto or how to bet 4d lotto:
To play 4-Digit game, the player marks his chosen four (4) digits from 0 to 9 on the 4Digit bet slip. If you do not have any number in your mind mark lucky pick (LP) computer will choose the best number combination for you.
When you mark up chosen numbers, than mark the amount that you’re going to play for each combination for current or advanced draw. Increase your chances of winning by choosing 4D Lotto System Play. See table below for more information.
For More Updates SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel ....
Players can also play ROLL 1 or ROLL 4.
By marking the ROLL 1 box means the first digit ranges from 0 to 9 is to be generated by the central system to complement the selected last 3 digits, thereby creating 10 sets of numbers the bet amount marked is to be the value for each set of numbers.
ROLL 4 box is similar to Roll 1 play except the central system is to generate the last digit ranges from 0 to 9 to compliment the selected first 3 digits.
How To Claim the 4D Lotto Winning Prize?
Here we explained your question that how claim the PCSO 4d lotto winning prize’s
- Winning Prize amount between Php 24.00 and Php 10,000.00 – Claim the prize through any authorized PCSO lotto outlet near you. You may also claim nearest to your PCSO Branch Office.
- Winning Prize amount for Lotto Prizes at Php 10,0001.00 and up – Claim the prize at any PCSO Branch Office.
The prize amount that are above Php 10,000.00 are subject to a 20% deduction pursuant to the Tax Reform for Acceleration and Inclusion (TRAIN) Act.
PCSO’s Important Reminders
4D Lotto draws happen weekly at Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9PM LIVE at PTV. PCSO allows only persons aged 18 above to play the 4d Lotto Lotto and to claim the winning Prize.
Take good extra care of your Lotto ticket. Above all, don’t soak it underwater or subject it in high temperature. Tickets are heat-sensitive and PCSO will not accept tampered winning ticket (s).
Secure your ticket and certainly don’t give it to anyone you don’t trust for claiming.
Players must pay Php 12.00 for every 4 number combination that already includes the 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST). Before leaving the lotto outlet players should check their tickets for accuracy of the numbers and draw date.
Major Lotto Games Latest Jackpot Prize
Here is an overview of the PCSO latest jackpot prize of the following major lottery games.
|Major Lotto||Jackpot Prize|
|6/42 Lotto||Php 79.1M+|
|6/45 Mega Lotto||Php 103M+|
|6/49 Super Lotto||Php 23.3M+|
|6/55 Grand Lotto||Php 29.7M+|
|6/58 Ultra Lotto||Php 49.5M+|
PCSO Lotto New Draw Schedule of Games
- EZ2 (2D) Lotto – Monday to Sunday at 2PM, 5PM and 9PM
- Swertres (3D) Lotto – Monday to Sunday at 2PM, 5PM and 9PM
- 4D Lotto – Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9PM
- 6D Lotto – Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 9PM
Small Town Lottery (STL):
- STL Pares, Swer3 & Swer2 – Monday to Sunday for Visayas and Mindanao at 10:30AM, 3PM and 7PM
- STL Swer4 – Monday to Sunday for Mindanao area at 7PM
- Lotto 6/42 – Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 9PM
- Mega Lotto 6/45 – Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9PM
- Super Lotto 6/49 – Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 9PM
- Grand Lotto 6/55 – Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 9PM
- Ultra Lotto 6/58 – Tuesday, Friday and Sunday at 9PM
Today 4D Lotto Result Updates April 21, 2020
The latest 4D lotto result today is posted above after the PCSO live draw. Watch the 4D lotto draw today on TV at PTV 4 or at the PCSO live stream through its PCSO Facebook page or YouTube channel.
This page contains is the most recent 4D result, PCSO 4D lotto result, analysis, 4d hearing and tips for today. Pinoy Swertres this post is about PCSO 4D lotto result jackpot prize and much more info!